Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Writing about kiwi sport

On Thursday we learned hockey. First we lined up next to the pole. Next we all walked to Kiwi sport in two lines. Then we learned Bank and River. It's a game too. So we played the game. The coach said Bank so I jumped behind the line. It was to easy that I didn't lose. So the coach decided to make it more harder. When she made it more harder I lost. Well that's good because I got to watch the other people play the game. As we finished the game we played a real hockey game. The coach said any number and the number of people will go. In hockey I felt really energised and excited but I said to myself before kiwi sport "I can't do this but I will try".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.