Pages

Monday 19 July 2021

About my day

19/07/21

About my day

(Mostly about shopping and a lot and after that)

On a cold freezing morning, I woke up SO tired that I wanted to sleep again but my Mum

BARGED in and said.. “GOOD MORNING”. I woke up STRAIGHT AWAY. As soon as I woke

up, I walked around until.. I HEARD A BABY CRYING.


I raced to my Mum’s room and saw Zion CRYING! I carried him and made stop crying.

After that I ate breakfast and changed clothes. After all of that, we all went into the car.

(including Zion) (witches my baby brother).


After getting in the car we drove to the WAREHOUSE!! At the warehouse my little brother

Myu san got a lot of stationery. 


We took a long time to calculate and take some things out. It was tough taking things out of

our basket. But we didn’t really care. We also got some really cool headphones. 

I also got a BEAUTIFUL butterfly necklace and some earrings that go with my necklace.

After buying all that stuff, we went to ISMART. 


At ISMART we had to answer some questions and get registered. After we went to ISMART

my mum had to go to the panmure chinese shop to buy a blue Swiss roll and some snacks for

me and Myu son.


After that we went to a indian shop. After that we ordered some pizza. As we got our pizza

we went back home and ate pizza with cake as our dessert. After eating me and Myu son

started crafting and then we started writing. After writing me and Myu san can watch a

movie/ipad.


I felt extremely happy, excited, jolly and confident. I am so blessed to have a fun happy

mom. Today was the BEST day EVER!!


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.