Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Writing - Making Decisions at Home (Monday T4, W3)

 Writing - Home: Making Decisions



Everyday your parents would be making decisions on behalf of the family. These decisions may affect every part of your life. You also need to make decisions about what you need to do each day. Making good choices is important. 


Today you will be writing about who gets to make the decisions within your family. What role do your parents play and what types of decisions do they need to make? What role do children play in the 

family and what types of decisions do you need to make each day?


Task: Write a description to explain who makes the decisions at home and the reasons why. 



Who is in your family?

Stephen (Dad), Ahpan (Mom), Mary (big sister/Me), Myu san (little brother) and Zion (the baby brother)

What role does your Mum play in the family? (or aunty or Nan) E.g. works, cooks

She cooks, she teaches, she cleans, she folds the clothes, she hangs the clothes, she washes the dishes, takes care of us, she sacrifice for us, and she loves us

What decisions does your Mum have to make each day? Why?

She has to make difficult decisions like getting the clothes before it rains or stay up and take care of the baby. She has to because she’s the only one who has the milk and because my dad is not here on Mondays to Saturdays, 7am - 6pm.

What role does your Dad play in the family? (or uncle or Grandad) E.g. works, lawn mowing.

He mows the lawn, he builds, he takes care of the baby when mom is busy, he works for money, he goes grocery shopping, he takes good care of us and he loves us.

What decisions does your Dad have to make each day? Why?

My dad has to make simple decisions like should I go to work and work until 6? It is because we we dreamt of having a beautiful house with 2 floors, so my Mom and Dad has to save up and earn money

What role do you play in the family?

I sometimes wash the dishes, I look after my baby brother, I help my mom and dad with my dishes, hang the clothes and fold the clothes and I love my family.

What decisions do you have to make each day? Why?

No decisions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.