Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Cross country

Yesterday, on Monday we had cross 'country! I was so excited and energised. First we changed house team. When we finished changing, we lined up and sat down on the concrete. Thank God it was hot and sunny. As I was looking at the races, I was ready to race. Then it was my turn to run. Mr Somerville shouted "Ready!Set!Go! I ran so fast but all the girls beat me. I felt so exhausted so I began to walk. When I went out of the concrete the grass was so muddy so I walked on the right side. During the race Faith felt pain in her stomach so I began to walk with her. My heart was beating so fast that I was out of breath and my legs were sore. When me and Faith were nearly at the finishing line, we were holding hands. I was so exhausted but good thing that there was water. Well, when I was drinking water I said in my head "I'm never doing this again".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.