Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

The beach


On a sunny day, I woke up and went to the beach with no one. It was like I'm on a private island.

Until I heard something from the mountains and it sounded like a wild beast but I didn't see it properly
because of the mist. When I was relaxing on the rocks I heard something again so I changed into my
mountain gear and packed up for the mountain. When I was climbing the misty mountain I saw a
shadow and it looked like a tiger so I looked closer and it climbed a tree that I have never seen before
so I used my flashlight to see more and it was a… kitten it jumped on me and I decided to keep it.
Its color was light brown. I and my kitten went back to the beach and watched the sunset.

I made my kitten a mermaid costume with sand and we built sandcastles until… two people came up
to me with two wild dogs. I tried to scream but they blocked my mouth and gave two masks to me one
is a small one for my kitten and one is medium-sized. They ran away because my mum came and I left
the beach.

When we got home. My mum told me that those two people had the coronavirus and I was shocked and
went to my room with my kitten. I put my mask on and left the house. We went to the beach again and
watched the sea animals. 
The end

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely story Mery I love the whole story.
    From Vika from room 10.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.