Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

On the weekends

On Saturday I woke up and walked quietly in the kitchen to eat some yummy breakfast. As I walked in the kitchen my mum woke up and heard my footsteps so she went out of the bed and went in the kitchen.

She sawed me waiting in the on the table and she started cooking. My brother smelled breakfast and went out of bed and ran to the dining table.

We quickly ate and changed into our swimming togs because were going to the... Swimming pools! we packed up and waited outside for our Aunty. We waited and waited until... She came! so we dashed into the car and drove to the Glen Innes swimming pools.

We went in and payed money at the counter for all us to be pool and went in the little pools first because the big pools had swimming lessons. We swam and swam and then we finally got to go to the big pools it was much more warmer because the small pool was kinda cold. It was fun until one of my cousins friend came it was nice but at the same time i felt kinda furious because I hate that friend my yr 6 cousin was playing with him. me and my yr 4 cousin decided to have a war so I pushed my self and fighted my cousin and his friend. my cousin cheered for me but my cousin just pushed me to the not deep side and his friend went home. my cousins played with me and we went out of the pools and showered then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.