Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

Recount writing

 Recount Writing


Task: Today you will be writing a recount about what happened at school or at home yesterday. 


  1. Your writing must have a title e.g. ‘Back to school in Level 2’

  2. Orientation/Beginning - Where? Why? What? Who? How? When?

  3. Middle - What happened? 

  4. Conclusion/End - Tell us how you felt about it. 


What kind of language should I use?


  • Past Tense (walked, ran, saw, heard etc.) because these things have ALREADY happened.


  • Descriptive language; Use your 5 Senses to add interesting details.


Brainstorm: Write down a few ideas or adjectives/words to help you get started:




Writing Plan/Outline:


Title:

1st Paragraph:

2nd Paragraph:

3rd Paragraph:

Ending: 



Start your writing here: 

Yesterday at school we were learning and also having fun at the same time. Me and my little brother went to school so we could learn and get better at learning. We were back at school because it was level 2.


First we were working on our literacy witches writing and reading. We did 4 facts, questions, research, word work, writing, maths and design tasks. We also ate morning tea and lunch.


Next we all went home and took a break. At home my mum said to me and my brother that we could watch 1 movie. At the living room we got ready and watched it.


After that my little brother and my mum started learning and I started doing my homework/learning. While doing my learning I was listening to music. After doing my work I was doing maths whizz and reading epic.


Then we were eating rice with chicken and potatoes. After eating dinner my dad arrived back from work and we hugged him so tight. My mum said to go watch ipad so we did. 


Finally we stopped watching the ipad and listened to music while we sleeping.


Yesterday i was really happy and tired at the same time




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.