Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Writing about my trip to my grandparents house and the skeleton in the cupboard

One day my family and I went to my nanny’s house. When we arrived we dropped our luggage carefully at our bedrooms. While my mum and dad were talking to our grandpa and grandma, me and my little brother took a tour around the house and played hide and seek. My little brother took for ages to find me because it was a HUGE house. When we came back to the living room (which my mum and dad were with my grandparents) and my mum and dad told me to clean up the attic with my dad so we did.


At the attic we found interesting stuff like fairy lights, forest decorations, cute costumes and more nice things. At the very i found very nice kawaii bed sheets, kawaii pillow cases, kawaii blankets (very soft),kawaii squishies, kawaii bags, kawaii toys and kawaii clothes. When I was about to put all of the kawaii things in one of my rubbish bags my dad called for me and my little brother. I quickly put all the kawaii things in the rubbish bag and rushed over to my dad.


My dad found ripped jeans, shirts, hoodies, shorts and jumpers. My dad thought I liked them so I put the clothes in the same rubbish bag as the kawaii stuff. I found very dusty cupboards so I went to the direction to where the cupboards were and started cleaning. I opened the first cupboard that I cleaned and found a lot of posters of rock n roll posters. I closed the cupboard and cleaned the next one.


The next one had a lot of dust and webs. I took the spider webs first with the broom and then cleaned the cupboard. When I looked inside I saw a lot of halloween decorations and a SKELETON! I ran behind an old desk and then went to the cupboard again. I took the skeleton and walked to my dad. When I was walking to my dad the skeleton’s jaw dropped and it scared me a lot that I ran to my dad. 


When I was with my dad my dad told me to put it back so I ran to the cupboard and put it back carefully and started running until the cupboard opened and the skeleton fell so I put it back and ran to my dad. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.